Monday, November 12, 2012

project 365 vol. 42 & 43 *DOUBLE EDITION*

Sorry this is 10 years late!  :)
Sunday October 21, 2012
Before we left College Station a few weekends ago, we had to stop at one of our favorite spots to get some grub.  Fuego, you have my heart.  And my stomach :)
Monday October 22, 2012
I bought myself a little treat on this Monday.  Fall boots and anytime flats!  I discovered a DSW right by my school, and I have a feeling that the proximity could be a little bit dangerous.

Tuesday October 23, 2012
It was red ribbon week at my school a few weeks ago, and on Tuesday we had a big presentation.  The film the kids watched was projected on 3 giant screens...it was kind of cheesy (hey what school assembly isn't?), but it was also pretty cool.

Wednesday October 24, 2012
 Wednesdays are softball nights!  Those crazy boys tailgate in the parking lot before and after!
Thursday October 25, 2012
I made a new treat for the my favorite boiz a few Thursdays ago...Chubby Hubby Truffles!  They're basically peanut butter pretzels covered in chocolate.  They were good!  Thanks to my sister, Fox Chandler, for the recipe!
Friday October 26, 2012
Austin and I were both wearing our boots last Friday.  I asked him to take a picture with me, and he actually agreed!  I had to pinch myself because I thought I was dreaming haha. 

Saturday October 27, 2012
It was one of our good friend's bird days recently, so on this particular Saturday we had a par-tay!  My friend Ashley (the one who was in charge of the election party) had the cutest decorations!

Sunday October 28, 2012

I worked an "Under the Sea" birthday party on this Sunday.  What a cute cake!  I love doing b-days...everyone is so happy, and I usually get free cake and ice cream.  Splendid!
Monday October 29, 2012
You guys.  Austin made dinner for me a week-ish ago.  I was at the dance studio for a long while, and when I got home, this was waiting for me!  Chicken Parm.  Cooked by Austie.  I love it!

Tuesday October 30, 2012
I worked at our school's football game on this Tuesday evening.  I was in charge of watching the student section to make sure no one did anything crazy.  Bonus: I can now add "security experience" to my resume!
Wednesday October 31, 2012
Happy Halloween from Mowgli!!  I've already showed you this picture, but I like it!

Thursday November 1, 2012
I started November off the right way...with Nutcracker tickets!  I can't wait to go and see this with some of my D-town gal pals...I'm sure it will be beautiful :)

Friday November 2, 2012
 My friend Gabey came in town for the weekend!  This is us at Kona Grill after we'd waited for about 17 hours.  We are happy to see each other but even happier to eat some sushi!

Saturday November 3, 2012
Ahh the great shopping adventure of 2012.  I love all of the things I purchased on this day!  In fact, I'm wearing some of the stuff in those bags as I type!

No comments:

Post a Comment