Wednesday, October 22, 2014

quick dinners

I wanted to write about some of the dinners we've been munching on lately, but I don't have a lot of free time these days.  So, the theme for today's post is the same for my life at the moment: fast and furious.

Pita Pizza

I think I've written about this dinner before.  It's simple, quick, and delicious.  Perfect for a busy weeknight meal.

Lettuce Wraps

These taste very similar to P.F. Chang-a-langs.  Perfect when paired with some crunchy snow peas.

Lemon Pepper Shrimp Scampi with Orzo

How pretty is this?  If you've never had orzo before, this is a good dish to start with.  It's also a winner if you're a fan of shrimp, lemon, and fresh herbs.

Mexican Pizzas

Another quick dish for busy week nights.  The perfect thing to satisfy Austin's "Mexican tooth"!

Crock Pot Maple Dijon Pork Chops

I think you are supposed to use bigger chops for this, but oh well.  It still turned out yummy.  Great flavor, and who doesn't love a good crockin' recipe?

Pasta with Tomato Cream Sauce

The Pioneer Woman is such a gem.  This pasta she makes is di-vine.  I obviously added some chicken to the mix since I live with a man who needs his meat.

Orange Peel Shrimp

If I had to choose a least favorite from the bunch, this would be it.  The shrimp was good, but I think it would've been better if I worked in a Chinese restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment