Monday, July 8, 2013

happy birthday america!

Happy Monday everyone!!  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and that you got to spend time with family and friends celebrating the good ol' U S of A!

Austin and I had a great 4 day weekend in Dallas.  We spent the 4th with our friends Kyle and Mandy in McKinney (a town about 30 minutes north of Dally) where we hung out, went to eat, shopped around, and watched fireworks.  We also saw an actual fire because of people shooting off their own fireworks.  We even called 9-1-1...it was all very exciting (no one was hurt).

We laid by the pool, hung out with friends, and were lazy the rest of the weekend.  It was perfect!  We went to an awesome restaurant on Saturday called "Smoke".  Good lord was that place good...they had some of the best BBQ I've ever eaten.


TOP: FIRE!works, pool view
SIDE: Austin and I at Smoke, delicious brisket
BIG: waiting for the fireworks

I'm officially on summer break, so I'm putting my nose to the grindstone in terms of wedding planning.  I'm getting very close to booking our photographer, videographer, and DJ, and my parents are coming up soon to go dress shopping with my sister and me!  Happy summer, y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment