Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Pains

Yesterday I worked at Carrabba's from 10:30 in the morning until 8:45 in the noche while pretty much everyone else I know went to College Station to celebrate the beginning of Aggie football season.  It was not fun.  But I don't want to talk about that.  I want to talk about what I had for breakfast today.  The day of no working!

A couple of things: 
1) Yes, that is chocolate milk 
2) Yeah, I'm 22, why do you ask?
3) Yep, that is a giraffe-shaped coffee mug...Pier 1 baby
4) Those pancakes are probably one of the best things I've ever eaten for breakfast

LOOK AT THESE BABIES:


CINNAMON ROLL PANCAKES.  I can't even talk about it.

Ok, yes I can.  I was looking around at food bloggies last night, and I came across this little gem.  The best part?  These are made up of ingredients that you probably have sitting in your kitchen right this minute.  Flour, milk, eggs, salt, baking powder, vegetable oil, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon.  That's it people...so simple, so quick, so delicious!  Make them right now!  The original recipe says to top these guys with this fancy cream cheese icing, but I just did it the old fashioned way and put about a tablespoon of water in a big pile of powdered sugar.  Tastes good to me!

I would also like to talk about my snuggle buddy for Saturday night...

Riley Westbrook!! (my sister's puppy dog)

She is seriously the cutest little puppy!

We hung out on Saturday while her parents had a little Dallas vacation.  I can't wait for me and Austin to get a little snoop doggy dog.

Tomorrow I am working all day...again, and then Wednesday I go to school!  I cannot wait!!  Tomorrow night Austin and I are having a fashion show to decide what I should wear.  I'll let you guys know the verdict.

Have a wonderful week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment