Wednesday, June 20, 2012

project 365 vol. 23

Sunday June 10, 2012
Last Sunday was our dance recital!  Look at our pretty program cover!  It went really well, and even though I was on my feet for like 14 hours, I had a great time.  

Monday June 11, 2012
Monday was the day for me to test out our new washer and dryer.  I LOVE those things.  It's so nice to press the start button and not have to cross your fingers and say a little prayer that it will actually work.  

Tuesday June 12, 2012
Last Tuesday was the playoffs for Austin's kickball team, The Big League Chewbaccas.  And do you know what?  THEY WON!  Way to go BACCAS!  Those blue things on the ground are their trophies...I mean duffel bags.

Wednesday June 13, 2012
Wednesday was the day of the storm of the century.  I still can't believe all of the stinkin' hail we had up here.  My leg still has a mark where one hit me...it was nuts!

Thursday June 14, 2012
In case you don't know, I'm pretty good at finding a bargain.  I think this has to do with my shoppin' rule: do not buy unless you love it and it's on sale.  Don't you just hate it when you buy something at full price, and then you go to the store two weeks later and see the same item for half the price you paid?  That's why I have the rule!  Anyway, back to the picture from last Thursday.  Austin and I went to a wedding last Saturday, and I was not really feelin' the love from the current dress section of my closet.  However, I was also not really feelin' the love from my bank account.  So, off to the mall I went with my bargain hunting hat on, and I found that sucker up there.  Original price? $159.99.  The amount I paid? $29.99.  Whoo-hoo!    

Friday June 15, 2012
Last Friday night we braved the land that is known as Uptown to hang out with our Dallas friends and some of our A&M friends that live in other places but came to Dallas for the weekend.  At one point in the night we got in the back seat of this man's bike.  It was a fun ride.  Thanks pedicab man!!

Saturday June 16, 2012
Here are Austin and I before that wedding I was talking about earlier. There I am in that dress I was also talking about earlier.  We had a fun night :)

2 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute, and what a steal! I guess I need to go shopping with you!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy if you're in town during tax free weekend, we should brave the Allen Outlets! I got some awesome stuff there last year.

    ReplyDelete