Wednesday, June 27, 2012

project 365 vol. 24

Sunday June 17, 2012
On Sunday I used one of my favorite cookbooks (The Pioneer Woman Cooks) to make some pizza crust.  I get most of my recipes online, but there's something about sticking an actual cookbook on the counter instead of my computer that makes me like an old school baker.  

Monday June 18, 2012
I do my grocery shopping at the Tom Thumb that's right around the corner from our apartment.  They have this awesome section of the store where things are marked down, usually to 50% or more off of the original price.  I always check out that section of the store to see what's up, and last Monday I found these!  One of my favorite bloggers has written about Annie's bunnies/snacks before, so I was really excited that they were on sale!  I picked up the cheddar and cinnamon bunnies, and Austin and I both thought they were a hop above the rest :)

Tuesday June 19, 2012
Last week my aunt, uncle, and cousin Shane came to Dallas for a little mini-vacation because my uncle had to be here for work.  On Tuesday I went to the Galleria with my aunt and Shane, and Shane went ice skating while Lala (that's what I call my aunt Laura) and I ate lunch.  Go Shaner!  Thanks for being our lunch entertainment!

Wednesday June 20, 2012
I don't know if you're aware or not, but Justin Bieber came out with a new album last week.  I spent the majority of my Wednesday in the kitchen prepping for/cooking dinner and listening to the Biebs.  My review of the album?  One million stars...I love me some JB!

Thursday June 21, 2012
Austin had a softball game last Thursday.  I went to watch my man and bring the team some after-game cookies.  It was fun to get out in the sunshine and root root root for the home team.

Friday June 22, 2012
Friday was the first day of our road trip down to Houston.  My sister and I stopped in Waco (yucky) to eat some dinner.  Lucky for us, there was a Wing Stop right along the way!  Yummmm.

Saturday June 23, 2012
I already showed y'all this picture of my big sista and me from last Saturday, but here it is again!  Just sayin' cheese at Pappasito's :)



1 comment:

  1. I love going skating at the Galleria! I have fruitlessly tried several times to get my husband to do it with me. (He's scared that he'll break his ankle or something which would majorly get in the way of him being a soldier. Damn, common sense and cautiousness!) Glad y'all had fun!

    And I'm Team Biebs. This should come as no surprise.*

    ReplyDelete