Saturday, September 8, 2012

project 365 vol. 34


Sunday August 26, 2012
On this Sunday I made some stuffed shells.  Hoooollly yum...they were great!  Next time I'm going to add some beefy beef, and I bet they'll be even better.  The fiance also approved.

Monday August 27, 2012
Here's me on the very first day of school!  I had a great first day, and if you haven't already read about it, you can here!

Tuesday August 28, 2012
Look at what my daddy sent me on my first week of school...some beautiful roses!  I don't think anyone has ever sent me flowers before, so it definitely made me feel really special to have a giant box of them on my doorstep when I came home from school.

Wednesday August 29, 2012
It's the third day of school, and the grading has begun!  I busted out my mean red teacher pen last Wednesday and got down to business.  It made me feel like a real teacher haha.

Thursday August 30, 2012
Woodchuck ciders have become my beverages of choice as of late.  This company makes a couple of different ciders (granny smith, pear, amber, etc.), and I've started to try as many of them as I can.  So far my fave is the amber.  I also very much enjoy the cute little woodchuck on the bottle.

Friday August 31, 2012
While we're talking about amazing products, let's discuss this mac n cheese.  Annie's is amazing, and it's organic!  I'm pretty sure the cheese sauce is the same thing as the one that comes in the blue box, but I feel better about eating this since it says it's organic.

Saturday September 1, 2012
I went to hang out with my madre's side of the family last Saturday, and I got to meet this little cutie...my aunt's new puppy!  I spent a lot of the day trying to get her to pose for my camera, and I think I ended up with a good shot!  I wanted to take her home with me, but I don't think my aunt (or Austin) would've been too happy with me if I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment