Saturday, December 17, 2011

painting with a twist

Yesterday was Austin's company Christmas retreat, and I got to go!  First, we went to lunch at this delicious seafood restaurant in Dallas, and then we went to a place called "painting with a twist".  At "painting with a twist" we all got to paint a picture...here's what went down:

We walked into our private party room...

And saw all of our blank canvases just waiting for some color!

And then I got distracted by these adorable mini paintings:


Then, I collected myself, we tied on our aprons, and got down to business...

Our painting instructor, Victoria, was a hoot.  She is from Sweden, and her accent wasn't the only crazy thing about her.  She had a little bell that she would ring whenever we were "too quiet".  Every time she rang the bell we had to take a drink of our wine.  She told us that our paintings were like the opposite sex..."the more we drink the better they look!" Oh boy...

Here's my painting in three stages:
blank
halfway there
complete!
Austin...

and I...


had a wonderful time with the Ward Group!

2 comments:

  1. That is main think about it. Above both same paintings are beautiful. I like your blog. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing your great creativity.

    utility marking paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your design of painting so much. They are awesome! I send you a hug and thank you very much! I really appreciate for your work. It is a creative work and you done a great job.

    web design glasgow

    ReplyDelete