Wednesday, February 15, 2012

project 365 vol. 6

Sunday February 5, 2012
Superbowl Sunday My birthday!  Because it was the Superbowl and everything, my bird day dinner was a delicious extra large pizza with pineapple and pepperonis.  

Monday February 6, 2012
Monday is usually the day that I go to the grocery store.  I love watching my future lunches, dinners, and snacks take a ride on that conveyer belt.  I do not love swiping my credit card at the end of the conveyer belt adventure.

Tuesday February 7, 2012
On Tuesday Austin was doing boy stuff, so I had the apartment and (more importantly) the DVR to myself.  I poured myself a glass of Riesling out of this adorable mini-wine bottle, and watched The Bachelor from Monday night.  I don’t know if any of y’all are Bachelor watchers, but can I just say that Courtney makes me shout at my TV every single week!  If Ben proposes to her at the end of the season I will lose my mind.  


Wednesday February 8, 2012
On Wednesday night Austin and I were enjoying our first of two weekly doses of American Idol when he realized, “I need to go and get thank you notes!  Let’s go on the next commercial break!”  …so off to Wally world we went.  


Thursday February 9, 2012
 Thursday was a long day.  So was Wednesday.  So was Friday.  During those three days I was subbing for the High School band director, and I only had two classes.  One was from 8:15-9:15 and the other was from 2:35-3:35.  Pretty long lunch break, huh?  During the break this was my set-up.  Gilmore Girls makes everything better.

Friday February 10, 2012
On Friday, we headed home to Houston so I could celebrate my bday with the Chan Clan.  On the way, we stopped at Pei Wei.  "Number 85!" ...happy Jamie.

Saturday February 11, 2012
My grandma made me this chocolate cake for my bird day.  I love this cake allllmost as much as I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment