Tuesday, February 7, 2012

project 365 vol. 5

Hellooooo February!  The month of loooove.  The last month that it's really cold (I hope).  The month where I turn 23!
Sunday January 29, 2012
On Sunday we went to brunch at Fernando's in Dallas.  Fernando's has an awesome brunch.  All of the entrees are between $8 and $15, AND (this is the best part) with brunch you get unlimited mimosas!  Yuuuummmyyy!  That's a picture of my plate: chilaquilles.  Ole!

Monday January 30, 2012
The little girls that I teach on Monday nights are starting to work on their recital dance...hooray!  They are doing a tap routine to "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" (from company B!), and in the dance they use these golden horns as a prop.  By the end of class, there is glitter all over the floor and the aroma of stinky tap shoe feet in the air.

Tuesday January 31, 2012
 On Tuesday I made some cinnamon roll cookies.  I got the recipe from the same blog where I found the cinnamon roll pancakes that I have recently decided are the best thing to happen to breakfast since IHOP's never ending pancakes.  These cookies turned out delish, and I will put the final product on my "food for the week" post coming later this week!

Wednesday February 1, 2012
On Wednesday, I was making some soup, wearing sweatpants with holes in the bottom, and donning Easter socks.  When Austin came into the kitchen to see what was cookin', he starting chuckling and said, "don't move your feet, but turn around and look at your heels..."  Then he took this picture.

Thursday February 2, 2012
This is the book I was reading on Thursday.  I finished it on Friday.  The Luxe is a 4-book series, and I love it.  Think Gossip Girl but in the early 1900's.  This is the third book, and I'm currently a little over halfway through the fourth...I can't wait to see how it all ends!

Friday February 3, 2012
Friday was the start of my bird day weekend!  When Austin came home from work, he gave me these flowers.  What a cutie :)

Saturday February 4, 2012
On Saturday night we went out to eat for my birthday.  If that mini-great wall of China cake from P.F. Changs is a taste of this next year, then 23 is going to be a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment