Wednesday, February 22, 2012

project 365 vol. 7

Week 7 of 2012...here we go!
Sunday February 12, 2012
On Sunday, Austin and I were making the trip back to Dallas after a weekend with the fam in Houston.  Because we are two humans of right mind, we stopped at Buc-ees on the way!  I got some kettle corn.  Austin ate a little of it.  That's ok.  He's my boyfriend, so he's allowed to have some.

Monday February 13, 2012
I already told you guys about the awesome present that Austin gave me for my birthday...the cooking class that came with the delicious meal?  Well yeah, nothing else happened that Monday that was more exciting than Austin and I in aprons, so here we are.  Cheese!

Tuesday February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's!!  Austin was supposed to have a kickball game on Tuesday night, so we decided to have our V-day celebration on Wednesday instead.  However, it was still Valentine's, so I made one of our favorite dinners: lettuce wraps!  Yum yum those were good!

Wednesday February 15, 2012
Like I said, Austin and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Wednesday.  I already showed y'all the wonderful dinner he made me, but I wanted to show you guys what I got him!  I made him chocolate covered strawberries for dessert and put together a "man bouquet"...beer and baseball tickets. 

Thursday February 16, 2012
On Thursday, I got a package in the mail!  I LOVE getting letters/packages/anything that comes in my box that isn't a bill.  I used the Amazon gift card that Austin's mom got me for my birthday to buy this HUGE cookbook and my very own rolling pin.  I can't wait to use them both!

Friday February 17, 2012
Friday was a rough morning.  I barely made it out the door in time for work, and by the time I had hiked up and down the halls of Allen High School, there was coffee everywhere.  ALL over my cute little to-go cup, ALL over my hands/arm, and ALL over my blue sub sheet that has my important info for the day on it.  I was in shambles...

Saturday February 18, 2012
Saturday!  Probably my favorite day.  On this particular Saturday, I woke up, taught a few dance classes, and then went to chick-fil-a to get lunch for Austin and myself.  Chick-fil-a is good.  Free Chick-fil-a using the Valentine's Day gift card from your parents is ama-zinggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment