Thursday, March 15, 2012

project 365 vol. 10

Sunday March 4, 2012
The past couple of Sundays have been beautiful!  Warm, sunny...perfect weather.  Last Sunday, we went to brunch, then sat outside all day drinking mimosas and I read while all of the boys played washers.  It was a wonderful day.

Monday March 5, 2012
This was the day that I started recording every episode of the ellen show on my DVR.  I love ellen, and I really don't know why it took me so long to get her on there.  She makes me laugh...and dance!

Tuesday March 6, 2012
HUUUUUNGERRRR GAMMEEESSSS!!!  I read all three of these within a week.  And now I'm chomping at the bit to see the movie that comes out next week.  If you haven't read them yet, I highly recommend it.  Also, don't tell Austin, but I have a crush on Peeta.

Wednesday March 7, 2012
On Wednesdays I don't have anything to do after school is out (Mondays and Thursdays I teach at the dance studio, Tuesdays I watch kickball, and Fridays we usually do something fun).  SO, I like to cook something semi-complex or time consuming on Wednesdays.  This past hump day I chose to make chicken and dumplings.  Those are the dumplings all cut out on my new pastry mat.  I love that thing...my grandma has one, so when I use it I always think of her :)

Thursday March 8, 2012
I subbed for a jazz/lyrical class on this particular Thursday.  The above picky pic is the playlist that I used for the warm up.  I LOVE doing classes like this...especially when they're for older girls.  I love my babies that I teach, but when I teach older girls it's almost like I'm just giving a class to my friends or my old dance team.  It's my fave.

Friday March 9, 2012
I subbed for a Spanish teacher on Thursday and Friday.  She had this button on her desk, and I thought it was funny.  Maybe one of these days I'll make a collage of all the cooky things I spy in teacher's classrooms...

Saturday March 10, 2012
Saturday night was hilarious/fun/rainy/dance-filled/crazy.  We went out to Fort Worth with a bunch of our friends (mostly kickball team members) and had a blast.  The highlight of the night was definitely one of our guy friends singing this classic Barry Manilow hit.  "Her name was Lola..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment