Friday, March 9, 2012

project 365 vol. 9

Feb's over and March is up!  Project 365 is just rollin' down the river...

Sunday February 26, 2012
Sunday is practice day for the big league chewbacca kickball squad.  I like to sit in the bleachers and take pictures of my favorite player.

Monday February 27, 2012
On Monday I made our menu for the week and wrote it on my chalkboard.  This was my Christmas present from Austin, and I write on it every week.  It's cute and it keeps us organized...perfect present for a teacher!  

Tuesday February 28, 2012
On Tuesday night I went to Austin's kickball game.  The game ended in a tie, but I counted it as a win for me because I had my good pal Fun Dip.  Eating sugar, using a stick made of sugar?  Don't mind if I do.

Wednesday February 29, 2012
Wednesday was a hockey kind of day!  We got free tickets to the Stars game through Austin's work, and even though they ended up losing it was still a great game :)

Thursday March 1, 2012
Thursday was the day that I finished this book.  The Help was SO great...it took me about 2.5 days to finish, and I am itching to see the movie now.  

Friday March 2, 2012
I subbed for a Chemistry teacher on Friday.  This clock was in her room.  What a riot those science teachers are!

Saturday March 3, 2012
I guess it was a week of sports around here because on Saturday we got to go to a Mavs game.  We went with some of Austin's work clients/boss, so we got to sit in an awesome suite, and during the 3rd quarter we posed in the locker room with one of the championship rings and Donnie Nelson, the Mavs' General Manager.  

No comments:

Post a Comment