Wednesday, March 21, 2012

project 365 vol. 11

Here's what I did over my spring break!

Sunday March 11, 2012
Have you ever had the sopapillas from Taco Cabana?  If not, I suggest you do so immediately.  I had some on this particular Sunday, and my day was much brighter because of them.  


Monday March 12, 2012
When Austin and I moved into our apartment, I bought this dish drying mat from one of my most favorite places, Bed, Bath, and Beyond (available in the "beyond" section).  I use it almost every day, but for some reason I decided to take a picture of it on this Monday.  


Tuesday March 13, 2012
On this day (night, really), we went to a place called Top Golf with some of our amigos.  I'd never been there before, and it was really fun!  I liked this bean bag toss game and Austin (obviously) liked that whole golf part.


Wednesday March 14, 2012
I just had to take a picture of my spring break, hump day lunch.  I thought it was so purdy!  What we have here is a turkey & cheese sammich with honey mustard on a toasty toasty bun, baked BBQ chippers, strawberries, and some cool mint oreos.  Cool mint oreos are the bomb, by the by.  I bought some because I needed them to make a recipe I was trying out, and I had some extras...so I ate 'em!


Thursday March 15, 2012
Thursday=60 cent boneless wings at Buffalo Wild Wings.  Austin and I went with some of our friends, and I ate some.  Yum yum!


Friday March 16, 2012
Remember those cool mint oreos I was jabbering on about up there?  They taste really good over some vanilla ice cream :)


Saturday March 17, 2012
St. Patty's day!!  A bunch of us hit up the parade in downtown Dally bar to eat, drink, and be green!  It was a fun day.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie! It's Jacob from Maxson :). Read your post and immediately noticed your Lambert's Cafe mugs!!!! Love them throwed rolls! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! Lambert's is the best!!

    ReplyDelete