Wednesday, April 25, 2012

project 365 vol. 16 (instagram edition!)

Are y'all on instagram?  I love love love it!!  For those of you who don't know, instagram is an app for your phone that lets you edit pictures for free ninety-free.  I like using it to jazz up my normal, everyday shots...here's some examples from this past week:

Sunday April 15, 2012 
I had some oldy, moldy bananers laying around my kitchen, so I decided to turn them into banana bread last Sunday.  I searched the internets high and low for the perfect recipe, and I finally decided on one from Martha.  Can you really go wrong with her (excluding stock market tips, of course)?

Monday April 16, 2012
This was the week of putting things into boxes in preparation for the big move.  I bought this fancy paper from Public Storage, and it kept all of our glass stuff intact during the big haul.

Tuesday April 17, 2012
I think this could be one of the most frustrating things that could ever happen to a teacher: cleaning up the room after a long, hard day, seeing that someone has left a pencil sharpener on his/her desk, picking up said pencil sharpener, and, finally, dropping teeny tiny pencil shavings ALL over the floor!! Waaaahhhh!

Wednesday April 18, 2012
I used to bring a nalgene filled with water with me to school everyday, but recently I've started doing something else that I prefer.  I still bring the nalg, but I also bring this cute little cup.  Then, I pour some water into the cup and sip away all day.  I don't know why, but I really like doing that!  I guess it makes me feel more at home?  AND I don't have to unhinge my jaw to drink straight from the nalgene...always a bonus.
 
Thursday April 19, 2012
Look at this pretty drawing that someone made for me!  7th graders are just so clever, no?

Friday April 20, 2012
On this day, I was out of baggies.  I like to call this picture "plan B"...
Saturday April 21, 2012
It's moving day, it's moving day, hey baby hey!  Look at Austin in that U-Haul...what a big, manly, movin' stud!

**By the way, that moving song was inspired by Michelle Tanner.  If you've seen the episode of Full House where Uncle Jesse and Becky come back from their honeymoon and move out of the house, you'll know what I'm talking about.  If not, please disregard the moving song and just look at Austin in a U-Haul.

2 comments:

  1. This is going to make me sound old and out of touch, but here it is: I have the instagram app on my phone, does that mean I'm on instagram? Do my photos show up somewhere that other people can see? I'm not so much interested in sharing my pictures. I just like making things blurry!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly Amy, I really don't know! I think your pictures go on your instagram "profile", but depending on your settings and stuff I don't know who can and can't see them. Personally, I don't have any friends on instagram, and I just use it to put filters on my pictures. I'm like you...I just like to look artsy haha.

    ReplyDelete