Friday, April 6, 2012

project 365 vol. 13

I have a confession.  

I can't find my picture from Sunday.  

I sound like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally.  People are going to start getting suspicious about where Sunday went.  I apologize. 

Anyway, here's the rest of my week last week: 

Monday March 26, 2012
This is a review for the STAAR writing test.  I've been looking at them for weeks.  On this Monday I decided to snap a pic.  Yay for revising and editing!

Tuesday March 27, 2012
This is a conversation that Austin and I had regarding my new swim suit. He's funny.

Wednesday March 28, 2012
Wednesday!  The first day of STAAR testing!  Boy, that test is exciting :)

Thursday March 29, 2012
On this Thursday I went to the dentist.  I felt like such a rebel taking this picture because there were not one, but TWO signs in that tiny little room telling me I was not allowed to use my cell phone.  Oh well.  It's a risk I'm willing to take for the sake of this here blog.

Friday March 30, 2012
Austin got a job last Friday.  Not just any ol' 9-5 thing though.  He got his DREAM JOB!  The Richards Group is one of the biggest advertising agencies in the country and definitely the best one in Dally bar.  He gets to work in a big fancy building and get new business cards.  I am so very proud of him.

Saturday March 31, 2012
We went to College Station last weekend to watch one of our friends dunk his shiny new Aggie ring.  Ahh, College Station.  I miss that place.

No comments:

Post a Comment