Friday, April 13, 2012

project 365 vol. 14

Sunday April 1, 2012
On Sunday of last week we were heading back to Dallas from College Station.  We stopped at Buc-ees and I drooled at their popcorn aisle.  I wish I could tell y'all that the previous statement is an April fool... 

Monday April 2, 2012
I wore a white dress to school on Monday.  At lunch I dropped some blackened chicken on it.  It was awesome.

Tuesday April 3, 2012
This Tuesday was c-r-a-z-y!  There were like 15 tornadoes swirling around Dallas, and people were going nuts!  Luckily, none came to visit me in Allen or to our apartment.  However, we all had to stay after school (teachers and students) for 15 extra minutes.  It was pretty much a zoo.

Wednesday April 4, 2012
This was the Wednesday after Austin found out about his new job at The Richard's Group.  I took him to dinner to celebrate!  We went to Outback, and I drank a wallaby-darned.  Yum. 

Thursday April 5, 2012
Have y'all seen these new mini Ben and Jerry's ice cream containers?!  They are so cute!  And they come with the tiniest spoon!  I could just eat them up...and so I did :) 

Friday April 6, 2012
On this Friday Austin was nominated for an award.  Soooo, we got to go to this fancy ceremony and dress in fancy ceremony clothes and eat fancy ceremony food and socialize with fancy ceremony people.  It was fancy.

Saturday April 7, 2012
Saturday!  The second day of gambling in Shreveport for my Nanaw's birthday!  I decided to take a picture of my winnings from the previous evening.  I'm rich!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment