Tuesday, October 2, 2012

project 365 vol. 38

Sunday September 23, 2012
I went shoppin' on Sunday!!  Austin was so sweet and took me to the Allen outlets (before football started of course), and I found lots of good stuff at bananer republic, j crew, and a random shoe store!  Everything you see here was under $100 total.  That's right, 100 ducks for 6 tops, a sweater, some shorts, and 2 pairs of shoes.  I don't want to brag or anything, but I really do know how to find a bargain, baby.

Monday September 24, 2012 
Monday night football is always made better by some Woodchuck and a little bit of BBQ chicken pizza.  Oh, and spoiler alert: this post features a lot of food.  I guess I was really hungry last week...

Tuesday September 25, 2012
I attempted to make pitas last week!  I think I baked the first batch for too long, but the second batch was great!  I love making things I would usually buy prepackaged (like pitas or roast chicken) and seeing how it turns out.
  
Wednesday September 26, 2012
I got to go to Austin's softball game last Wednesday! I haven't been able to recently because of dance, but my class on Wednesday nights got cancelled, so now I can go...woohooooo!!  I like supporting the team :)

Thursday September 27, 2012
I made a big ol' chicky chicky pot pot (that's chicken pot pie) for dinner near the end of last week.  I think I could eat this stuff until I explode.  The recipe really is pretty simple, and it is so dang good.

Friday September 28, 2012
I warned you about the large amounts of food on the blog this week!  This is a chopped salad I made to go with some lasagna on Friday (can you see the lasagna in the background?).  It was really easy to throw together...chop some lettuce, dice a mater or two, fry and crumble a little bacon, throw on some bleu cheese crumbles, and top it off with bleu cheese dressing.  Major yum.


September 29, 2012
Guess what?  One of the classes I teach at my studio gets to be in the recital at the end of the year!  The class is for 8-10 year olds, and the style is Jazz Drill.  This is the costume I picked for them.  Cute, huh??






1 comment: