Monday, November 19, 2012

project 365 vol. 44

Here's what's been goin' down!  

Sunday November 4, 2012
Gabe was here a few weekends ago!  We hung out and ate ducks the last night that she was in town.  

Monday November 5, 2012
I made some oreo cheesecake cookies recently.  They tasted great.  It was also cool because when you make those cookies, you have oreos leftover afterwards.  I made sure they didn't go to waste!

Tuesday November 6, 2012
Election day!  Election day!  We watched.  We ate chili.  We hung an American flag over our TV.  The flag is still there.  Austin doesn't want to take it down, but I do.  It's the biggest fight we've ever had (not really).

Wednesday November 7, 2012
We had a LOT of chili leftover after our election par-tay.  We ate it for days and put some in the freezer.  I can't wait to pull it out of there on a chilly winter day and eat it up!

Thursday November 8, 2012
I got my first Starbucks of the season a couple of Thursdays ago.  Grande Peppermint Hot Chocolate with no whip pleaseeeee!  YUUUUMMMMYY!

Friday November 9, 2012

I went to Houston last weekend, and on the way I stopped at one of my favorite spots: Cooper Farms!  I got a drink, filled up my car, took a potty break, and bought my Dad some pumpkin bread.  I love that place.

Saturday November 10, 2012
We saw Le Miz for my grandma's bird day last Saturday.  It was SO good!  I love love love the music in that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment