Thursday, August 9, 2012

project 365 vol. 30


Sunday July 29, 2012
Last Sunday Austin and I went to brunch with two of my besties, KK and Kaway.  I ordered those pancakes.  Underneath all of that chocolate and strawberry goodness are waffles with bacon cooked inside them...yuuuuuuuuummy!

Monday July 30, 2012
When we drive to Houston and back we have a couple of places that we like to stop.  1) Buc-ees, exit 142 (duh) 2) Woody's Smokehouse, exit 164 (delicious sausages and other meats!) 3) Cooper Farm's Country Store, exit 198 (peach ice cream and lots of free samples)  The last time that we went to Houston (last weekend), we stopped at number 3 on the way there and number 2 on the way back.  Number 2 also has excellent pecan pies for $1.99.  I ate half of one on Monday night.

Tuesday July 31, 2012
I took this picture in the parking lot of the dance studio last Tuesday.  It. Was. Hot.

Wednesday August 1, 2012
I made Austin an omelet last week.  I took some pictures of the process.  Then I put them on instagram.  Now I'm sharing all of this with y'all.

August 2, 2012
I made these cookies for Austin's softball team last week.  They are oatmeal peanut butter with peanut butter filling, and they taste really similar to those girl scout cookies in the orange box.  One of the boys said they were the best treat I've ever made!  I love out-baking myself!

Friday August 3, 2012
Austin took me out to eat on Friday and we got these delicious fajitas!  We were celebrating because..............I GOT A JOBBY JOB JOB!  I had an interview last Wednesday, and they hired me!  I will be working at a middle school in Dallas as a 6th grade Reading teacher!  I get to start setting up my room next week, and school starts on the 27th!  I can't wait :)

Saturday August 4, 2012
I got to hang out with my sister, Foxy Brown, on Saturday.  We went to one of my favorite places, The Ginger Man.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I knew it would be craziness if no one scooped you up. You are going to love 6th grade. I hope you have a good team of teachers to work with. The first year is always hard, but it isn't anything you can't handle. Feel free to email me if you ever have any questions. You are going to do great! Have a fantadtic school year!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! My principal told me that there are two really great, experienced teachers on my team, so I'm excited to be teaching with them!

      Delete