Thursday, August 30, 2012

project 365 vol. 33


Sunday August 19, 2012
Last Sunday I was in the process of doing about a million and one projects for my classroom...this was one of them!  I downloaded this free template from pinterest, changed the monogram, added a little text, and BAM binder covers for my teacher binder and my substitute binder.  Cute!

Monay August 20, 2012
I'm official!  We started our training at the school last Monday, and our first order of business was to get ID badges.  Do y'all like my little apple clippy? :)

Tuesday August 21, 2012
My friend Ashlyn sent me this picture via text on Tuesday morning and I died.  Mean Girls, Harry Potter, and celebrity misfortune...the perfect trio.  Oh, and if you can't read the text, it says, "I have this theory that if you cut off all her hair, she'd look like a British man"  

Wednesday August 22, 2012
I painted a bookshelf last Wednesday evening.  It turned out really cute, but I think I killed a couple of brain cells and made the neighbors hate me because the outside of our apartments smelled like paint.  Oh the sacrifices I make for my students...

Thursday August 23, 2012
 Have y'all ever tried Amy's products?  Soups, frozen dinners, etc?  You haven't?!?! Well, it's ok because neither had I until this fateful Thursday last week.  This soup was the BOMB!  I licked the bowl clean and then went to the store to buy more. 
Friday August 24, 2012
I got my books last Friday!  And I got to carry them in a shopping cart! It was like teacher Christmas. 
Saturday August 25, 2012
I got two exciting things in the mail on Saturday.  1) a precious "thank you" card from our friends Blake and Terra Laine.  Austin and I are stealing this idea...hope y'all don't mind!  2) a "WOO-HOO!" card from my madre congratulating me on my job and telling me to have a great first week.  Boy do I love me some exciting mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment