Wednesday, August 15, 2012

project 365 vol. 31

Sunday August 5, 2012
Last Sunday we headed out to the shooting range for Austin to test out his new shotgun.  He also tested out his Scarface impression..."Hokay, you wanna play rough?!"

Monday August 6, 2012
This is Austin's and my coffee table.  It's also our dinner table about 99.9% of the time.  We have a real dinner table, but it doesn't face the TV.  I liked the way our dinner from last Monday (chicken parmesan with corn and caesar salad) looked on our coffinner (coffee + dinner = coffinner) table, so I thought I'd share.

Tuesday August 7, 2012
I started getting a bunch of stuff for my classroom last week, and these little owl hall/bathroom passes are one of my favorite things!  I'm hoping that the boys will be too embarrassed to carry around a cutesy owl pass, so they'll never ask to leave my class...muahahahaha

Wednesday August 8, 2012
My madre came to Dallas to hang out last week.  We did lots and lots of shopping for my classroom (thank you shout out to Sherbo for getting me all prepped up!), and we also got to meet up with my sissy for dinner and drinks on Wednesday!  This is us at a wine bar in Ft. Worth with our sangria :)

Thursday August 9, 2012
On Thursday night we went to happy hour at our local Kona Grill...yum!  They have a TON of great deals on drinks, sushi, appetizers, whatever.  I got a California roll and a marg.  If you've never had happy hour at Kona, you should give it a whirl.

Friday August 10, 2012
Austin and I went to the lake this past weekend to hang with some of our old college buddies that don't live in the same city as us anymore.  We stopped at the promised-land on our way.

Saturday August 11, 2012
Here I am just fishin' away at the lake!  In case you are wondering, here's how this picture went down:

1) Austin spent about 25 minutes getting the spinny thing with clear wire untangled/hooked up to the big stick. 
2) Austin flung the clear wire with the hook and neon squiggly deal attached to the end into the water.
3) I asked Austin if he would take my picture.
4) Austin handed me the big stick and I smiled.
5) Austin walked away.
6) I yelled after him asking what I was supposed to do now?!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment