Thursday, December 20, 2012

project 365 vol. 49

Sunday December 9, 2012
I finished wrapping my last couple of packages last Sunday.  How do y'all like my penguin paper?  I found it over Thanksgiving while Austin and I were in La Porte, and I snatched it right up!

Monday December 10, 2012
One of my friends, Taylor, was celebrating last week because she finished up her semester.  A few of us girls tried out a new spot for cheap drinks and 1/2 price pizza.  The bar is called "3 Sheets", and we were very impressed!  They had great drinks, and the pizza was awesome.  They were also totally decked out for Christmas.  Isn't that tree gorgeous??  And do you spy the giant nutcracker in the back left corner?  There were a couple of those hanging around.  They also had a roaring fire going in a beautiful fireplace.  It definitely didn't feel like a typical "bar".  

Tuesday December 11, 2012
 I got my school pictures back last week!  It's kind of weird seeing my face in front of a Life Touch background again.  I'm just hoping they never want me to do one of those spring photos with the weird backdrop that looks like a garden or something...

Wednesday December 12, 2012
 We had another girly happy hour on Wednesday!  A place over here called Park Tavern has 1/2 price sandwiches every Wednesday, and they have very festive drinks for the holiday season.  The drinks in the picture up there are gingerbread, pumpkin pie, and some kind of caramel cinnamon thing.  Yummmmy!

Thursday December 13, 2012
Every teacher at my school has a flag thing (guide on) with his/her name on it.  That way, when we have a fire drill, assembly, etc., our classes can all stay together.  I got mine last week!    

Friday December 14, 2012
 I'll just go ahead and say it.  Our elf on the shelf, Elfie, is bananas.  We found him hanging from the ceiling fan last Friday!

PS- Is it weird that Austin and I play these silly elf on the shelf games, and we don't have children yet?  Wait, don't answer that...

Saturday December 15, 2012
 My mom came into town this past weekend to celebrate her birthday!  She stayed with Austin and me on Friday, and on Saturday we met up with my sister in Ft. Worth to go to sushi.  We had a lot of fun and a lot of sushi.  Two of my favorite things to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment