Saturday, December 29, 2012

project 365 vol. 50


Sunday December 16, 2012
We had our PowerHouse of Dance company Christmas par-tay a few Sundays ago!  We went to Buca di Beppo and had an amazing meal.  We also did a white elephant gift exchange, and I got that adorable Grinch mug!

Monday December 17, 2012
I was in the kitchen ALL evening last Monday.  I made Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies (top left) for my school cookie exchange, Buffalo Chicken Salad (top right) for dinner, and a whole gob of Arroz con Pollo (bottom) for Austin to eat for lunch the rest of the week.  I had a lot of food and even more dishes...


Tuesday December 18, 2012
I was back in the kitchen come Tuesday!  I made treats to give to Austin's bosses.  The things in the picture are Oreo balls...YUM.  I also made peppermint bark and gave them a mini bottle of champagne to help ring in the new year.  This Tuesday was also my mom's bird day.  Happy birthday, Sherbo!

Wednesday December 19, 2012
 We did a Secret Santa gift exchange at work, and I had the BEST Santa!  She gave me cute gifts and notes like this every day.  Stuff like that makes the holly days so fun :)

Thursday December 20, 2012
 You know what else makes the holly days fun?  Free Chick-fil-a!  The stores in Allen gave all of the teachers at my school a coupon for a free sammich, and I redeemed mine last Thursday.  Delish!

Friday December 21, 2012
Austin and I celebrated Christmas with each other last Friday.  I was totally jazzed about his stocking.  I had so much fun shopping for all of his stuffers, and I think he really liked them all!

Saturday December 22, 2012
 I HAD to bust out my gift from Austin first thing on Saturday morning.  I whipped up what I know best--chocolate chip cookies.  They turned out great!  Austin said they were the best batch I've ever made!

1 comment:

  1. I love that already put the kitchen aid mixer to good use! I bet those cookies were super yum! I'm also drooling over the red velvet ones you made. I want!

    Whoever was your secret santa has great handwriting!*

    ReplyDelete