Today I want to show you guys a new lunch favorite. I made this light and delicious greek chickpea pasta salad on Sunday night, and I plan to munch on it every day this week. I originally found this recipe at one of my favorite spots, eatliverun, and it came out tasting great. Here's how to make it!
Greek Chickpea Pasta Salad
1 cup dry pasta (I used rotini)
- ¾ cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 6-oz jar quartered artichoke hearts
- ½ cup chopped olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
1) Cook you pasta according to package directions (mine went in the pool for 10 minutes). Drain the pasta and set aside to let it cool.
2) In a big bowl, mix together the chickpeas, artichoke hearts, chopped olives, oregano, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
3) Stir in the cooled pasta.