Happy Monday! I am trying very hard to be chipper this morning, but I'm struggling. We have testing all week long, and I am not looking forward to it. Monitoring a group of 25 7th graders for 4 hours and 40 minutes for multiple days is not exactly my idea of a good time. Oh well, once this week is over, we're on the downhill slide to summer. Sweet, sweet summer. I cannot wait!
Anyway, let's forget about the dreaded STAAR test and focus on my weekend! It was a good one...lots of balance between work and play.
1) Austin and I took a trip to the Allen Outlets on Saturday. That is one of my favorite "happy places". I got some shorts and a dress from J. Crew and a dress, some shirts, and a necklace from Banana Republic.
2) Some of Austin's friends from high school were in town on Saturday, so we hit up the town. It's always fun to see old pals.
3) One of Austin's "old pals" decided to ride a bull at one of the places we went on Saturday. It was a hoot.
4) Sundays are for grocery shopping. I was super pumped this trip because I remembered to bring my reusable bags. I felt very green.
5) & 6) Sushi and basketball to cap off the weekend.
I hope everyone had a great weekend! Keep me in your thoughts this week and pray that I don't have a STAAR-induced nervous breakdown :)