Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baccas and Brunch


Meet the Big League CHEWbaccas--Austin's intramural softball team.  He plays with a bunch of people from A&M on Monday nights, and it is a great source of entertainment for me.

The baccas lost their first game, but got a W on Sunday night!  


We do lots of fun stuff together like go to brunch here:

Where you can get as many of these as you want for 8 ducks:

Oh and you get this for free:

And they have food like this:


Cheers!

Yep, hanging out with the baccas is good times.  And in case you're wondering, no I definitely do not take part in the softball playing.  The last time I played softball I struck out every single time I batted and once ran off the field in the middle of an inning because I had to pee.  Who cares if 2nd base was left unattended?  Did they actually expect me to hold it??  

So, yeah instead of gracing the field with my presence I cheer from the bleachers and bring treats.  Everyone calls me the team mom.  I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment