Friday, August 12, 2011

Deep Thoughts

Over the course of my life I've had a few people say this to me: "Jamie, I wish I could get inside your brain and listen to what you think for just one day".

I never knew how to take it.  Do people think I'm crazy? Funny? Insightful? Who knows.  But I decided to grant these individuals their wish and fill you in on a few random thoughts that I had today.

1) Sheesh Louise, my life would be so much easier if a) birds didn't exist or b) I wasn't afraid of them.

2) Why or whyyyy do top 40 stations play the same songs over and over and over again?! If I hear "rolling in the deep" one more time I will cry.  Actually, I'll probably sing along because I love Adele, but still.  They should have top 100 stations instead.

3) Why is it that lions and other wild animals can just eat raw meat right off the bone, but we have to cook it?

4) I AM SO GLAD THAT MELANIE WON SYTYCD!!!!!  If Sasha would've won Austin's TV might have a foot-shaped hole in it right now.

5) I wonder if other people think that bags/papers blowing down the road are actually puppies and/or small children and have a mini heart attack/slam on the breaks when they see them...

6) My heels hurt.

There you have it.  I'm sure there were other things racing through my head today, but those were pretty much the highlights.  I wonder what makes us think the things we think...

No comments:

Post a Comment