Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The OC

Last week I went to Ocean City, Maryland with Austin to meet his family.


We played on the beach...

We went to the boardwalk...

We ate delicious food...

We tried on sunglasses...

We hung out with the Biebs...

Did I mention that Austin has the cutest cousins ever?

The trip was a blasty.  I've been anxiously awaiting meeting Austin's fam for many many moons, and I'm so glad I finally got to see everyone!  Austin kept asking me who my "favorite family member" was, and I would just say, "well, you know I like your mom, and your grandparents are so sweet, and your uncles are cool, and your aunts are super nice and fun, and your cousins are cute and so fun to hang out with..." And he'd reply, "so you like everyone?" Bingo.  The Harmons/Simpsons/Abernethys/Lehmans are wonderful.  I can't wait to see them again.  

Another great part about the trip was the food (obviously).  Seafood for a week?  Yes please.  We had fish, crabs, shrimpies, sushi...if it was under the sea it was in our bellies.  I am now a master crab-eater, and could shuck you a crab clean in about 2.5 minutes flat. 

Now it's back to reality.  And Carrabba's.  And dealing with the lovely people over at Time Warner Cable.  Meh.  I wish I was back here:

To see the rest of the pictures (I took a lot) you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment