Sunday, January 22, 2012

project 365 vol. 3

Sunday January 15, 2012
On Sunday, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Texans in their 2nd playoff game.  They lost (womp), but it wasn't by much!  Also, there was a Raven's fan in the bar that was going CRAZY.  Every time Baltimore would score he would take a lap around the bar area, hollering his head off.  I will never understand how men can get so into football...

Monday January 16, 2012
In honor of MLK day, I spent my Monday on "SubFinder" (the website where I go to book subbing jobs), and watching cheesy shows like "The Bachelor".  For whatever reason I've started watching this season of "The Bachelor"...it's ridiculous, but I love it.  And just for the record, I'm totally team Kacie B.

Tuesday January 17, 2012
I had never been to a professional hockey game until this past Tuesday: Stars vs. Red Wings.  Our friend, Jeff, got us great tickets that included an all you can eat concession stand.  ALL YOU CAN EAT CONCESSION STAND.  Nachos, soft pretzels, peanuts, popcorn, hot dogs, and soda was had by all.  And then had again.

Wednesday January 18, 2012
Season premiere of American Idol!!!! Ahhhh I'm dying!  My second favorite show (after So You Think You Can Dance) is back!  

Thursday January 19, 2012
Thursday January 19th was the most frustrating day of my year so far, mostly thanks to the brainiacs that work at The Hampton Inn and Suites in Conroe, TX.  The story behind my frustration is a long one, so here's the gist: back in September I stayed at this hotel for a wedding.  I left my glasses in the room.  About a week later I called to see if they had them, and I was told that they did.  When I went to pick my glasses up, they no longer had them.  I sent in a complaint to corporate, and now they are telling me that they are "not responsible for lost or stolen items".  Is an item considered "lost or stolen" if it was in the possession of a Hampton Inn employee and they threw it away?! 

Apparently so.    

Friday January 20, 2012
For Christmas our friend Zac got us a gift card to Houston's.  On Friday we decided to use it!  I got this delicious salmon with a caesar salad, and Austin had a filet.  Yummmmmmm.

Saturday January 21, 2012
Saturday mornings I teach little girls how to dance.  They are precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment