Wednesday, July 25, 2012

project 365 vol. 28

Sunday July 15, 2012
Well, it looks like we started the week off right, huh?  That yummy bleu cheese bacon burger is from Snuffer's, a burger place right by our casa, that we went to for dinner last Sunday.  The food (especially the cheese fries!!) was great, but our service was stinky!    

Monday July 16, 2012
I taught ballet classes all night last Monday.  It felt refreshing to strap on my ballet slippers for awhile and impart my wisdom on some baby ballerinas.

Tuesday July 17, 2012
Remember that cucumber water I showed y'all a few weeks ago?  Well I found something I like even better!  Fill up your water pitcher, throw in a cinnamon stick, and add in a chopped apple.  Let that steep overnight and bada boom...delicious water!  Also, you can reuse the apples/cinnamon stick three times before you throw it away!  Thank you Pinterest!

Wednesday July 18, 2012
I'm still in mourning from the results of SYTYCD last Wednesday.  Alexa, my favorite contestant, got kicked off :(  Come baaaaaaack Alexa!

Thursday July 19, 2012
I bought myself this pretty wedding planner recently, and I cracked it open last Thursday just to browse around.  I haven't started to get in super planner mode yet, but I really like looking over things like this and getting my brain prepared for what's ahead :)

Friday July 20, 2012
I got a special delivery last Friday!  My sister and her hubby went on a little vacation, so I got to hang out with their puppy dog all weekend.  Riley is so cute, and she is also an excellent snuggle buddy!  Oh, and she will sometimes pose for me...I think she knows I'm a blogger and that if she played her cards right, she could end up on one of my posts.

Saturday July 21, 2012 (not April 21...I guess they had a typo oops!)
I went to a little job fair on Saturday.  It was busy, crowded, hot, stressful, and exciting!  It was nice to actually sit down and get to talk to people that are hiring instead of just hitting "send" on an online application and praying that someone will contact you about a position.  I scored an interview and talked to a couple of principals that seemed like they were somewhat interested, so hopefully something good will come out of it!

2 comments:

  1. I hope someone is smart and scoops you up! I know a secretary at Naaman Forest (in Garland) and she said they have lots of openings. Might be worth a gander if you haven't already applied there. And I offically resigned from Rice in Plano, so they have an opening for a G/T English teacher. Good luck on the job hunt!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Amy! I will look into both of those today! Hope your summer is going great...it looks like you're having lots of fun :)

      Delete