Monday, October 24, 2011

dinner time

Last week was full of quick, yummy dinners.  Here's what went down:

1)
Chicken Lettuce Wraps 

With Fruit Salad
To make these I used the same recipe as last time (aka I googled "chicken lettuce wraps" and went to town), but I added rice to get a "more-bang-for-your-buck" effect.

2) 
Creamy White Turkey Chili from eatliverun.com

The original recipe calls for chicken, but we were kind of on chicken overload last week, so I decided to switch it up.  This was really great, and my good friend, Zac, even called it, "one of the best meals he's ever had".  Thanks, Zac!  I think it pairs perfectly with this cold weather that's started to roll in...and some tortilla chips.

3)
Buffalo Chicken Burritos from here 

With Home Fries
These burritos were awesome!  I got the recipe whilst "pinning", and I'm so glad we tried it.  It tastes just like eating a big buffalo wing, but without the bones.  Plus some lettuce is in there and we used low fat tortillas, so it's basically a meal fit for the cover of Healthy Living.

This week I am planning to make: Chicken Piccata Parmesan; Pesto Chicken with Greek Salad; Beef Enchilada Casserole with Mexican Rice; and Lemon Basil Chicken with Broccoli and Shells & Cheese.  Should be yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment