Thursday, January 31, 2013

january faves

Happy end of January, guys!  I can't believe we're already 1/12th of the way through 2013.  There are already so many moments and things that I'm loving about this year...

FAVORITE MOMENTS:

I started the year off with a little champagne and a big ol' kiss.  This is the fourth time Austin and I have smooched at midnight on January 1st of a new year, and it never gets old.  I like that boy.  


Another great moment of this month was when the Aggies took home that Cotton Bowl trophy.  Like I said in my original post, I'll root for the Aggies whether they win or lose, but it sure is nice when they win!




FAVORITE THINGS:


I told you guys about the app "face in hole" in this post.  I can't get enough!  It's SO funny to me, and I really don't know why.  Please tell me I'm not the only weirdo that likes sticking my face in random holes.  Wait, don't answer that.


Baby Lips!  Have y'all heard of this?  It's basically awesome chapstick that also has a little bit of color.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say that I heard of this chappy-stuff from my 7th grade girls.  Oh well, I like it!  I have this peach color, and I'm really loving it.  You can buy baby lips pretty much anywhere that sells cosmetics, but I got mine from the CVS right by my casa.


Another product that has been making me pretty lately is coconut oil.  You can use this for a million different things (cooking, cleaning, home repair, soft skin, etc.), but I just put it on my head.  I rubbed it all over my hair last Sunday night, left it in there for an hour, and then washed it out.  The result?  Super soft hair!  I think I'll start coconutting it up every Sunday from now on!


Santa Claus brought me these Vera Bradley binder clips in my stocking, and now that I'm back in school, I'm getting a lot of use out of them.  These look so pretty sitting in the little cup on my desk, and they are also very handy.  I just love it when things are both beautiful and useful.  


FAVORITE VIDEOS: 

Watch these.  They are funny :)



Happy last day o' January!  Here's to hoping it's a fabulous February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment